We are residents of Boulder County Colorado and are looking for part time and full time work nearby or workamping jobs in CO, AZ, NM, WA, OR & CA primarily. However, travel and workamping in Alaska and Mexico are in our long range plans.
Current Employment & Goals
Jake and Dawn are both mid 40’s and self employed with website, hosting, & graphic design businesses. We would be glad to assist your company with internet, social media or print advertising projects but we crave jobs that are hands on and utilize our construction skills in residential and agricultural situations. At the same time we also enjoy meeting new people and working with the public. We are both seasoned experts at handling tourists and vacationers in both a retail and amusement industry setting. The point is, we are self starters and enjoy a variety of work atmospheres.
We are looking for temporary assignments, seasonal, where we fit well in the overall picture and can best utilize our skills. We are ready when the right situation comes along to be more permanent.
At this time in our lives, we do have a physical limitation or two but have been able to work around any issues that have come up.
Our Most Recent Workamping Jobs
- Finish Carpentry & Remodeling – Residential Properties
Boulder County, CO | Current Assignments
- Convenience Store Cashier/Gas Station/Coin Laundry Attendant
Keystone, SD | August-September 2015 and May-July 2016
- Exterior Painting – Residential Home & Detached Garage
Boulder CO | June-July 2015
- Construction of 2 story garage from pouring the foundation to installing the last shingle
Boulder CO | October 2014 – February 2015
- Framing, HVAC Ducting & Electrical Wiring – Finishing a basement into living quarters
Broomfield, CO | November 2014 – January 2015
- Volunteer guides for a Traveling Safari & Zoo with a tiger, panther, monkeys and even camels
Ozark, AR | September – October 2014
What we need from a job
- A great experience and a respectful work environment
- Competitive hourly wage
- A level parking place for our 34′ Class A and our towed Honda Civic
- Full Hookups NOT NECESSARY
- We are seasoned boondockers and are accustomed to remote camping situations.
- Waste disposal nearby is needed for trash, black & grey storage tanks.
- Fresh drinking water access to refill our tanks
- Power is always nice but if we can run our generator as needed to supplement our solar panels we can provide our own power.
- Pet Friendly! We live with and love one elderly (12y/o) 35lb dog
We drive a 34′ Fleetwood Southwind Diesel pusher Class A motor coach and tow a 1994 Honda Civic behind it.